Lean How To Cure Cold Sore(s) Fast and Make Your Cold Sore(s) Gone Within 3 Days!
100% Guaranteed Method To Get Rid of Cold Sore(s) Fast, Naturally and Permanently.
CLICK HERE►► http://www.ColdSoreSolution.betterhealthguidelines.com/Main
Cold sore is characterized by outbreaks of small, painful, blisters that take several days to heal. Also called fever blisters, they are caused by the herpes simplex virus (basically HSV-1). The unfortunate part is, sores are developed in the outer edge of lips, areas around the mouth and other prominent areas of the face. For some people, cold sores are more than a cosmetic problem, especially those who have immune system disorders and underlying diseases. Thus, prompt cold sore treatment that works fast is crucial to avoid future complications.
How To Get Rid of Cold Sore Naturally :
Although cold sores do clear up in about seven to ten days, they can be quite painful. There are many remedies for cold sores in the mouth and lips. Here is a list of some medications and home remedies for cold sore cure.
* Aloe Vera: Before the advent of those deadly cold sores there is a slight tingling in the affected area. Try rubbing aloe vera juice on the affected area. You need to keep in mind that this home remedy is especially effective if used at the first sign of a cold sore and is effective in keeping the sore from blossoming.
* Petroleum Jelly: Vaseline or other lip balms can help ease cracking and dryness. They soften the scabs on the sores, thus providing relief from pain or bleeding.
* Lysine: The essential amino acid L-lysine is known to prevent and lessen the duration of cold sores. Lysine inhibits the virus's ability to replicate itself and inhibits the spread of the herpes simplex virus. You can take Lysine as soon as you feel the tingle of a cold sore coming on by either in-taking lysine supplements or using a lysine ointment. Use the lysine ointment three times a day to prevent the cold sore from developing. Lysine is also present in foods like yogurt which can help relieve you of the fever blisters.
* Cornstarch: One of the easy cold sore home remedies is the use of cornstarch. Applying cornstarch paste on the affected area can provide relief from the painful cold sores and speed up the healing process.
* Ice: A simple remedy for easing the pain of the cold sore is to rub an ice cube on it for a few minutes, especially before its onset. Applying ice every day for around ten minutes to an hour on the cold sores can prevent the movement of the virus from the nerve to the skin.
* Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis): Lemon balm uses include antiviral properties that are not only known to reduce the painful swelling and other symptoms to speed up the healing process, but are also helpful in preventing the repeated occurrences of these blisters.
* Camphor: To numb the pain of the cold sores you can try mixing some spirits of camphor and dabbing it on the painful sore with a cotton ball. Other numbing agents for cold sores include tetracaine, benzocaine, lidocaine, benzyl alcohol and phenol.
* Herbs: Certain herbs are effective in treating cold sores. For example, topical application of a mint known as Melissa officinalis can speed healing of the sore, often within a few days. You can also try using a tincture of myrrh to relieve the pain. The herb chamomile is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is an excellent treatment for sores of the mucous membrane. Another great home remedy for a cold sore is tea, where tea tree oil, herbal sage, violet extracts and ginger powder are added.
* Tea: Steep an ordinary tea bag in boiling water for a few minutes and let it cool a bit. Then apply these warm tea bags to the lesions for 30 minutes. The antiviral properties of the tannic acid present in the tea will allow the sores to crust over and heal completely in a few days.
* Grapefruit Seed Extract: Mix a few drops of grapefruit seed extract with aloe vera or olive oil, and dab it on to the sore.
* Zinc: Using zinc either topically or consuming zinc tablets are reported to reduce the duration of cold sores and speed healing. Zinc lozenges can boost the immune system and may also help treat cold sores. However, it is essential that you do not intake more than 15 mg for more than a week or so without medical supervision.
* Over-The-Counter (OTC) Medications: These are primarily palliative in nature and are meant to provide relief from the symptoms of cold sores such as pain, itching, and burning. For example ,products containing the docosanol compound have an inhibitory effect on the herpes virus and help to limit both the duration and severity of cold sores.